Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

"Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You"

  Admin KITA Jokowi xyz       Saturday, June 5, 2010
One year ago, at the last christmas,
I have been at the place with full of peacefull.
There was a house of the family : Richard, Bajah and Sparka..
We were having a special dinner in the evening of First Christmas day..
I was there... in Christmas Dinner.
Before the dinner, we were praying to Our GOD Yesus Christ.
I kept my eyes open to see a little 1,5 years old Sparka who was praying..
She was praying seriously.. like she understood why, how, to whom, what and which..
So funny, and made me smile..
The end of our praying, Sparka said : Amen!

What happened next?!
That little girl Sparka had saved my soul..
because I didn't know why.. I had forgoten how to pray...
For almost 2 years..
and I almost changed what I believe...
just only 2 times in one year went to the church in Christmas and Easter...
That kept me still in my old believe, still trust to my GOD, Yesus Christ.

Since that moment, I had had a decision to come back to the only way to Yesus.
Step by step I turned my way back to my GOD..

I just sent a sign to my GOD that I am still in love with him..
with my hand signing to the cross and said in the name of Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit..
that cross sign can be found only in Christian Catholic church...
because we believe GOD in trinity,
as three persons in one Godhead or the one God exists in three Persons and one substance,

I just arrived at home from Christmas Eve of the Christian Catholic church Krijtberg Amsterdam.
and I wrote this story,
because I'll have a christmas dinner again with that little girl Sparka,
at White Christmas 2009 tonight....
and I would like to read this story to her parents and others.

Oh My God, I just found your love more than before..
I just have new activity in Indonesian catholic choir in Cecilia Amsterdam..
like 6-7 years ago in Serafim choir, Indonesian catholic church Amsterdam too.
I wish I can give all the best performance to the choir and to my GOD!
Nothing's gonna change my love for you..
I never ask more than your love..
and I just sent across sign that I am still in love with you..
In the name of Father, the Son and the Holly Spirit..
Amen!

Amsterdam December 25th 2009
Anton Dwi

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2009
I wish you get all your wishes, your dreamin, hope, believe in the highest spirituality, your love never ends, your health never goes down, your bussiness likes a river never in dry season because GOD always bless you, your fam., your work and all your friends.. so you feel always happiness too and the Angels of GOD never leave you..

And HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010.. HAPPY HOLIDAY..
MAY GOD BLESS ALL of YOU!!
logoblog

Thanks for reading "Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You"

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Orang - Orang Kudus

Orang-Orang Kudus (Santa-Santo)   Apakah Alkitabiah meminta para Kudus berdoa untuk kita? Katolik Menjawab "ya" karena kita mer...